Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Why joining the Natural Products Network makes sense!

I just went out to my mailbox and was delighted to find a package of free products from the Natural Products Network. Did you know you can join the network and be eligible to receive free product samples and exclusive money-saving opportunities, too? I love being part of this network. They also provide innovative health tips on their site. 

Today, my blogger's package included Aura Cacia Chill Pill Essential Solutions Mist, just in time to help combat holiday stress. And if pure essential oils in the mist aren't enough, I can always take a gaia HERBS DailyWellness Stress Response liquid cap. They were in the package, too. I see a theme developing here... The Pet Essences Calming Solution would have been perfect for my slightly neurotic American Eskimo in the days he was with us. That dog needed some serious down time! Finally, my pack included MyChelle Dermaceuticals Apple Brightening Peel, which I'll be heading into the bathroom to apply as soon as I post this! Expect a review somewhere down the road if this stuff works to fade the oh-so-ugly age spot on my left cheek! And just think, I get to try it out for free! Good deal.


 

Wouldn't you like to try out some eco-, people-, and pet-friendly products for yourself? Check out their Facebook page and website and JOIN!! There's nothing to lose and a bunch of natural goodies to gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog